Where To Collect Civil ID in Kuwait? There are two ways in Kuwait to obtain the civil card, which leads to confusion among people in Kuwait about where to collect theirs. The first is traditional and can be done at the headquarters of the Public Authority for Civil Information, while the second is modern and can be completed electronically, so the beneficiary receives his civil card easily and securely.
Where To Collect Civil ID in Kuwait?
If you want to collect a civil id in Kuwait so that you can use it for various government transactions, you can do so either by visiting the Public Authority for Civil Information’s headquarters or by using the delivery service provided by PACI for Kuwait’s citizens.
Civil ID From PACI South Surra
If Kuwaiti citizens wish to receive their civil cards at the main office of the Public Authority for Civil Information, south of Surra, they must book an appointment in advance:
- from here“. to the portal of the Public Authority for Civil Information “
- Go to the book’s home page and click the pre-appointment icon.
- Log in to the Matta platform with the required login information.
- Select the service icon.
- Determine what services the Public Authority for Civil Information provides.
- Choose the services from the desired industry.
- Select the card-receiving application icon.
- Establish the reservation date for receiving the civil card.
- Enter appointment details, such as date and time.
- Confirmation of reservation.
- The user will receive a reservation barcode, which he must retain in order to hand it over to the receptionist.
to Collect Civil ID From Machine
The following steps show how to receive a civil card directly from the device without having to visit the Public Authority for Civil Information headquarters in South Surra in Kuwait:
- Step 1: Collect the civil card at the PACI office.
- Step 2: Place your old civil card in the smart card receiving machine in the slot designated for it.
- Step 3: Wait for the card to be processed.
- Step 4: The card is received from the bottom left slot marked “Receive the Card.”.
Civil ID Through The Delivery Service PACI
Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) provides all Kuwaitis with a civil card delivery service for two Kuwaiti dinars to help save effort, money, and time, as the following steps can be followed:
- to the home civil card delivery service “from here“.
- Accept the terms and conditions for activating the service.
- Select the Start Service button.
- Put down the necessary data, like the phone number and civil ID.
- Click on the icon for payment.
- Enter credit card information
- Use the K-net payment channel to complete the payment process.
PACI Timing to Collect Civil ID 2023
The Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) in South Surra offers the following times for Kuwaiti citizens and residents to obtain civil cards:
|a.m. to 1:00 p.m
|3:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m
www.paci.gov.kw Civil ID
Kuwaiti citizens can get information about their civil cards by visiting the following link: www.paci.gov.kw takes them directly to the Public Authority for Civil Information’s official portal. You can renew your civil card, inquire about how to receive it and use other useful electronic to benefit from a range of services related to the civil card.
Collect Civil ID in Kuwait
The following are the most things consider when asking “where to collect civil ID in Kuwait? ”:
Several Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) branches are located in major cities, including Kuwait City, Hawalli, Farwaniya, Jahra, and Ahmadi.
The PACI branch office typically opens at 8:00am and closes at 1:00pm on working days.
For those who are unable to visit a PACI branch, you can also pick up your Civil ID from a Cooperative Society outlet, although you must check their timetables as they vary from one to the next.
Civil ID Collection Unit
An PACI mobile unit visits various locations, such as residential areas, malls, and parks. You can find the nearest outreach on the PACI website.
Book an appointment online or by phone with PACI before you collect your Civil ID.
Visit the designated location on the scheduled day, submit the necessary documents, and undergo verification.
The officer will verify your details, take your photo, and take your fingerprints.
Verify the details on your Civil ID. Any errors should be reported immediately to the officer.
After your Kuwaiti Civil ID has been verified, you can collect it. This is a vital piece of identification in the country.
Kuwaitis must either collect their civil identification from PACI’s headquarters or utilize their delivery service.